Santa Clarita Dog Bite Attorney
Experienced Representation. Free Evaluations.
Dog bites are traumatic experiences. In many cases, the victims of dog bites and other animal attacks are children. While dog bite injuries can range from mild to severe, it’s important to make sure that the owner is held legally responsible for the actions of his or her pet.
Have you been injured in a dog attack? Don’t hesitate to get the help of a skilled Santa Clarita dog bite lawyer from the Law Office of Robert J. Kaiser. Our professional legal team can help you pursue the compensation you deserve. Backed by more than 20 years of personal injury experience, our founding attorney, Robert Kaiser, has the skill and resources to effectively handle your case.
Call (661) 441-3446 for a completely free case consultation to learn more about your legal options.
What to Do after a Dog Bite
Do you know what to do after being bitten by a dog? The more action you take immediately following the accident, the better your chances are at obtaining maximum compensation.
If you’ve been bitten by a dog, follow these steps as best you can:
- Call for medical attention immediately, even if you think your injuries are mild.
- Get the name and contact information of the dog’s owner.
- Get the names and contact information of any nearby witnesses.
- Take photos of the dog, accident scene, and your injuries.
- Don’t tamper with any evidence (i.e. torn clothing).
- Record any correspondence you have with the dog owner.
- Don’t say anything incriminating.
- Call an experienced dog bite lawyer for further help.
Once you have taken care of yourself, it’s important to get a Santa Clarita dog bite lawyer on the case as soon as possible. Early investigation enables our firm to gain an advantage in the case. We can effectively assess your circumstances and fight for compensation that meets your needs.
Contact us today and speak with our Santa Clarita dog bite attorney!